Quad Technologies is committed to hiring bright, motivated individuals who think outside of the box and are looking for a fast-paced and challenging work environment. If you think you’ll make a great addition to our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Quad Technologies currently has an open position for a Field Applications Specialist.
The Field Applications Specialist will be a highly motivated individual who will play a key role in building the Quad Technologies global business. This position will focus on driving the growth of the North American cell separation market and serve as the face of our company to the market place. This position’s primary activity is working with customers to develop and optimize protocols that incorporate our MagCloudz product and QuickGel technology for based cell separation applications. This position will also require frequent interaction with all aspects of the company, requiring the candidate to perform internal laboratory work to support customers, as well as outbound marketing initiatives such as application and technical notes, industry meeting posters and abstracts, and webcast presentations.
The qualified individual must be able to work independently while bringing valuable information back to the company addressing customers’ needs, application incites and opportunities for growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Management of North American customers’ application needs
o Cell separation protocol development
o Development of key customer relationships and collaborations.
o Interface with co-marketing in business to business partnerships
o Customer training & technical support
• Support Marketing
o Application and technical content creation for marketing
o Development and delivery of technical presentations
o Attend relevant conferences and tradeshows
• Support Sales o Qualify customer needs and applications
o Demonstration of MagCloudz product and QuickGel technology
o Design and execute product evaluations to close customer sales
• Provide field based product and technology feedback to internal teams to improve customer experience
o Support NPDI process and associated testing as needed
Minimum Education & Requirements
• MS/PHd degree in Science (Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry)
• 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in lab or customer facing roles.
• In-depth technical knowledge of cell separation technologies, surface markers, flow cytometry, antibodies, and manual / automated cell separation protocol development
• Ability to work and deliver consistently in a fast paced multi-disciplinary startup environment • Ability to present results in a public forum
• Ability to work with potential customers, qualify their needs, propose a solution and clearly demonstrate that solution provides customer benefits.
• Ability to travel 50%
Quad Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quad Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quad Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these